It's a Thirty-Onederful life!

It's a Thirty-Onderful life. A girl simply can't have too many bags. Let me help you. Any questions? Feel free to ask me! To place an order simply visit my website at www.mythirtyone.com/brooketimms

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Moutain High.

My first blog, eeeek! It's days like today when the laundry seems to continuously pile up and no matter how many loads you wash it NEVER dwindles down. Of course it is the week prior to leaving for vacation so everything has to be completely washed, dried, folded, and then packed. Due to the cost of detergent and needing to buy a new bottle weekly, I have considered making my own. I have researched several homemade detergents but have not found one that I think will work for my family. I have a wee one that has sensitive skin. Any other DIY suggestions for detergent? 

No comments:

Post a Comment